Have you wondered what people mean when they talk about cheap web site traffic? Have you wondered where to get this cheap traffic? The phrase can mean different things to different people. Most owners of web sites need cheap traffic. Only you can define cheap in the context of your budget.
For an entrepreneur who is starting a business or a small business that has just invested thousands of dollars in a web site, any amount of money spent on traffic probably will not seem like cheap traffic at any price. But there are ways to get traffic to your web site that do not cost an arm and a leg.
Everybody wants free traffic for a business. But it takes time to build the kind an internet presence that will bring throngs of eager customers to your site every day. While you are building your online visibility, cheap traffic can get you customers who are ready to buy.
What is cheap traffic?
If you have a limited budget, finding targeted traffic is essential. Here are some ways to get targeted traffic at a low cost:
– buy a small amount of targeted traffic (expect to pay $1.30 per thousand)
– buy visibility on search engines for your keywords
– buy banner ads, other ads, or links from other sites
– use paid banner or space ads on sites that cost less than many others (instead of The Wall Street Journal, try a local newspaper)
– Put some attention on local search
– Choose less costly marketing tactics such as e-mail, direct mail, classified ads.
None of these marketing tactics is free. It will be up to you to decide what qualifies as cheap traffic for your business. Even some of the tactics that appear to be free (e-mail marketing, article marketing, PR campaigns) involve cost related to distribution, writing, design, etc.
With planning and a testing, you can develop a marketing plan that will bring cheap traffic (as you define it) to your site. Just balance the tactics and look for the biggest bang for the buck.
If you own a small business or professional and want to learn more about lead generation, view the short video, “How Article Promotion Can Drive 25,000 – 50,000 New Prospects to Your Web Site Each Month – For Free.”